The registration for Augmented Humans 2023 is open!
For inquiries regarding VISA, see the information section below. Early registration deadline is 20th February, so remember to register soon!
If you're a student attending a SICSA institution we also have some free registrations available as part of their sponsorship of the conference - please fill out the following form before the 17th February to note your interest and we'll be in touch if selected.
If you have any accessibility needs, please indicate them through the conference registration form, and we'll be in touch to see how we can help.
The conference venue has a range of accessibility options, including step-free access, accessible toilets, baby feeding/changing facilities, and induction loops for hearing systems.
Beyond the ARC, access guides for a variety of attractions and locations in Glasgow can be found via AcessAble.
Contact our Accessibility Chair Patrizia Di Campli San Vito if you have any queries here.
If you’re flying into other airports across the UK, the easiest way to come to Glasgow is by train, with lines coming from London, Bristol, Manchester and more.
There are a number of hotels within the vicinity of the ARC, including:
• Argyll Western Hotel: https://www.argyllwestern.co.uk
• Ambassador Hotel: https://ambassador-hotel.net
• Albion Hotel: https://albion-hotel.net
• Argyll Hotel: https://argyllhotelglasgow.co.uk
• Sandyford Hotel: http://sandyfordhotelglasgow.com
Glasgow has a wide variety of museums and sights you may want to take in when you visit. Here are some itineraries and links to help you on your way:
• West End itinerary - covering the area around the conference venue, including famous landmarks like the Hunterian Museum, UoG’s Gilbert Scott Building (built 1891), and the Kelvingrove Art Gallery & Museum - all must sees!